Maple Marinated Pork Chops
Allow to marinate at least 30 minutes. For optimum flavor, marinate overnight.
- 6 medium pork chops, fresh
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/8 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup reduced sodium teriyaki sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chives, fresh or dried
- 1.5 teaspoons rosemary leaves, fresh or dried
- Place pork chops in a ziploc bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork chops.
- Marinate 30 minutes or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium heat about 10 minutes on each side or until meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees. Allow meat to rest 3 minutes before serving.
|Serving size: 6|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 20 g||31%|
|Saturated fat 8 g||40%|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 8 g|
|Protein 19 g||38%|
|Cholesterol 69 mg||23%|
|Sodium 272 mg||11%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
© 2013 Karen Fritzemeier