Maple Syrup Roasted Salmon
Are you looking for a simple and delicious seafood recipe to serve at your dinner table? Do you enjoy cooking a great and tasty meal? Today, I will show you how to make an awesome maple syrup dinner dish your family and friends will love.
Salmon is a healthy meat option. It is loaded with omega vitamins and nutrients. For years now people have enjoyed the benefits of eating salmon. Salmon is rich in a long-chain of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to reduce inflammation, lower blood pressure and decrease risk factors for disease. Salmon is rich in high-quality protein. Eating a variety of complex carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats also helps to stabilise blood sugar, which means you are less prone to energy spikes and slumps during the day.
Fish provides a great alternative to eating meat. Here is what you will need to prepare this wonderful dish. Now let's get started cooking.
- 2tbsp of maple syrup 2tbsp of soy sauce, 2tbsp grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1 garlic clove minced, 4 salmon fillets
- In a small bowl mix together 2 tbsp of maple syrup, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 2tbsp grainy mustard, 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 1garlic gloved minced,
- Mix all ingredients together set aside.
- Place salmon fillets on baking dish season with salt and pepper.
- Pour maple syrup mixture over salmon and bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes until salmon is done.
- Serve hot with rice or side dish of choice.
- You can garnish with parsley and fresh lemons if you would like.
You can make this recipe with any side dish of choice. I personally recommend mash potatoes and white rice. It will greatly complement the roasted salmon. The option is yours. You can also serve this recipe with a side dish of steamed vegetables or a great salad for a more healthier alternative.
Vegetables and salad generally works well with seafood especially salmon. Vegetables add a boost to your health and can fight disease and high blood pressure. It is always good to include some green and leafy vegetables to your diet. You can never go wrong with salmon and a great vegetable option. Wow, family and friends with a delicious seafood recipe.
Salmon is high in nutrients and is good for your immune system. The more you include it to your daily diet, the better your health will be. With that said, I hope this article was helpful in cooking up a great and simple recipe that is sure to please a crowd. Feel, free to leave your comments below. As always, I look forward to hearing from you.