Marinated Prawns for Lunch, Dinner or a Snack
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 1 hour 15 min
Yields: Serves 2-4 people
- 200g Raw Prawns, Shelled and Deveined
- Balsamic vinegar 1-2 tablespoons, Marinade
- Lemon Grass paste 2 teaspoons, Marinade
- Sweet Paprika powder 1-2 teaspoons, Marinade
- Garlic minced 1 teaspoon, Marinade
- Ginger minced 1 teaspoon, Marinade
- Coriander leaf paste 2 teaspoons, Marinade
- Honey 2-3 tablespoons, Marinade
- Stock powder (Chicken or Vegetable) 2 teaspoons, Marinade
- Mix all ingredients together and marinade the prawns in them for at least an hour. Marinating overnight will give better flavour.
- Stir-fry or Pan fry in a shallow pan with a little bit of oil. Drain oil and serve hot.