Matcha Green Tea Latte
No Need to Go to Cafes!
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon Matcha Green Tea
Using Gadgets to Your Advantage
For this recipe, I used my Aeroccino Milk Plus Milk Frother and bamboo whisk.
Using the milk frother made green tea making a breeze!
Moreover, dissolving the green tea and sugar with the bamboo whisk made it easier.
Of course, you may opt not to use these gadgets, but using them made the process of Green Tea Making easier and more interesting!
- For this recipe, I used my Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother.
- Attach the milk frother whisk.
- Pour milk into the frother. Choose hot setting and turn on the frother. Wait until the frother stops.
- Pour around 2 tablespoons of the hot milk into a cup.
- Add the Matcha Green Tea and the coconut sugar (optional).
- Whisk until the tea and sugar are dissolved.
- Pour the rest of the milk on the cup. Gently scoop the froth onto the tea.
- Enjoy with some rice cookies!