Miniature Biscuit Pizza Recipe - Personal Mini Pizzas
Miniature pizzas are a fun treat to eat for a weekday meal. They only take a few minutes to make and children love to help prepare them! All you need is a can of biscuits, sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings.
I like to top mine with onions and mushrooms, but you can put whatever you want on them!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 25 min
- Yields: 8
- Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup red pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Choice of toppings
- Prehead your oven to 375F degrees.
- Open the package of biscuits. Press each biscuit down onto a greased cookie sheet. Be sure the biscuit is about 6 inches in diameter.
- Top each pressed biscuit with pizza sauce.
- Top each pressed biscuit with cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese browns.