- Food and Cooking
Misto Olive Oil Sprayer review – Why should you use an oil sprayer in your kitchen
This Misto Olive Oil Sprayer review will layout the best olive oil sprayers by Misto and explain the benefits of using a refillable sprayer as compared to conventional cooking sprays. Read on to find out why you should purchase this sprayer for your kitchen and learn how to use it. It's time you say goodbye to expensive sprayers that are loaded with aerosol, propellants and chemicals, and buy the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer. Spraying olive oil was never so much healthier and never so much fun!
What is Misto Olive Oil Sprayer
The Misto Olive Oil Sprayer is a kitchen tool that you can use to spray olive oil or any other oil while you cook. It is a manually pumped and refillable oil sprayer which is free from aerosols, chemicals or propellants. The sprayer bottle is nearly 8 inches high which makes it a nice hassle free tool to control the amount of oil you use in your cooking on a daily basis. All you have to do is simply fill, pump and spray. This sprayer is also available in different designs, shapes and colors.
Misto's best selling olive oil sprayers
Benefits of using Misto Olive Oil Sprayer
If you've been simply drizzling oil away on your frying pan or grill, or you've been using those use-and-throw aerosol sprayers, here are some great benefits of using Misto Olive Oil Sprayer for your cooking needs in the kitchen every day.
- It's refillable and a non-aerosol, propellant and chemical free oil sprayer
- You can control how much oil you use in your cooking virtually to the last drop with this oil sprayer so no longer do you need to worry about drizzling too much or too less oil in your food
- The convenient size of Misto Olive Oil also makes it ideal to be stored away in cabinets or on your countertop
- It is easy to use and easy to clean
- It is cheaper to use than aerosol sprayers
- The Misto Olive Oil Sprayer has a sleek look that will look great on any kitchen top or counter
- This sprayer is your one stop tool for all your oil spraying needs in the kitchen and even the most delicate of cooking techniques which require a thin and uniform coat of oil
Where to use the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer
The Misto Olive Oil Sprayer can virtually be used wherever you use oil in your cooking. You can use it
- For dressing your salads with olive oil
- While roasting vegetables
- For baking pasta or other gourmet dishes
- On frying pans and other frying devices
- While grilling meats or vegetables
- To add flavor to meats, vegetables, pasta, pizza, pies or any other dish you like
- As a seasoning tool
- To fill it with vinegar and dress your salads and other dishes
- For any other oil that you may prefer in your kitchen
How to use the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer
Using the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer is easy. Here's a step by step and detailed explanation of how you can use this cool sprayer in your kitchen.
1. Take off the cap of the olive oil sprayer.
2. Remove the white lid of the canister of the oil sprayer.
3. Fill the sprayer with olive oil. Make sure that you fill it only halfway. If you have other oils that you use in the kitchen, you can use the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer for them too.
4. Put the white lid back on and then pump the sprayer for about 5 seconds. This will pressurize the bottle. Simple as that. You're all set to spray olive oil on your pan, meats or top up your favorite salad.
How to clean the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer
Don't expect to spend a long time cleaning the Misto Olive Oil Sprayer because it is virtually hassle free.
1. To clean the olive oil sprayer, start by removing the top of the bottle and emptying the contents
2. Once empty, fill the bottle with hot water.
3. Add a drop or two of mild detergent or soap.
4. Use the sprayer and spray.
5. Although not required, for best results and to make sure that your olive oil sprayer is super clean, you can leave the soapy water in the for some time.
6. Once you are satisfied that the soap has broken down all the oil inside the olive oil sprayer, rinse it with hot water again until all traces of soap or detergent have disappeared.