- Food and Cooking
Mix Veg Curry Delight, with Cabbage, Potato and Cottage Chesse
Mix vegetable curries boiled together give a natural and rich taste. You just need to make a wise choice.
Cabbage when mixed with Potato, layered with tomatoes gives a nice blended taste. I have tried and bring in cottage cheese to the variety to make it into a Royal mix blend.
Hope you enjoy the recipe !!
- Half Green Cabbage
- Two Potatoes
- Some Ginger, see Pic for details
- Some Garlic, see Pic for details
- Some Cottage Cheese, see Pic for details
- One Tomato
- 4-5 Green Chillies
- 4 table spoon Oil, Vegetable or Canola Oil
- 1 Spoon Red chilli powder
- 1 spoon coriander powder
- 1/4 spoon Turmeric powder
- One spoon Salt
- Chop Cabbage and tomatoes and peel potatoes and cut them in cubes. Cut cottage cheese in cubes or slices
- Mince ginger and garlic and slice the green chilli
- Add oil to a cooker, let it heat and minced ginger and garlic once hot
- Add sliced Green chilli, let it fry a bit
- Add in the cottage cheese and fry it until it turns slightly golden brown
- Add in tomatoes, let it fry a bit
- Add in cabbage and potato
- Add in chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric
- Mix well and add two cups of water, add salt
- Mix it well and close the cooker Lid and let it heat till you hear three whistles, takes 10 minutes
- Once done, your mix veg curry is all ready to eat, Garnish with Fresh coriander Leaves if you like...