3 Easy to make Mushroom Soups
Mushroom Soup Recipes
Mushroom Soup is an easy to prepare and at the same time healthy dish. I am giving the ingredients and method of preparation of 3 Mushroom Soups, one a basic mushroom soup and the others in combination with Baby Corn and cottage cheese. I am sure you would find these recipes easy to follow.
Basic Mushroom Soup
- ½ a cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups Vegetable/chicken stock
- Spinach leaves ½ cup thinly cut
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup thinly cut carrots
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
How to make Mushroom Soup? To make this soup heat stock, water, soy sauce, celery, carrots and onion in a vessel in low flame for around 20 minutes. After that add spinach leaves and mushrooms and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from stove and serve hot.
Mushroom and Baby Corn Soup Recipe
- ½ cup fresh mushrooms finely sliced
- 4 baby corns cut diagonally
- Grated Ginger ½ tsp
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 green chilly slit into 2 pieces
- 2-3 cloves of garlic crushed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to make Mushroom – Baby Corn Soup? To make this soup cook all ingredients in water a thick bottom vessel except lemon juice in low flame for around 20 min. Once done serve hot after adding lemon juice and garnishing with thinly cut coriander leaves and carrot.
Mushroom and Paneer Clear Soup
This is one soup I recently tried from a Sanjeev Kapoor cook book and it tasted great.
- Sliced Button Mushrooms 6 No's
- 200 grams grated cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup blanched vermicelli
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 tsp garlic cloves chopped
- 6 Cups of vegetable stock
- 1 tsp refined flour
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed pepper corns
- juice of 1 lemon
- Oil as required
- Salt as required
How to prepare Mushroom and cottage cheese Soup? Knead the cheese with the refined flour into a smooth dough. Make the dough into 8 small balls and fry them in Oil till golden brown and keep aside. Now heat 1 tsp of oil in a thick bottomed Kasai and sauté the spring onions, crushed garlic and chopped mushrooms for 2 minutes. Now add the 6 cups of vegetable stock and bring to boil. Add rest of the ingredients except the fried cottage cheese balls, vermicelli and lemon juice. Let it simmer for 5 minutes before adding the ingredients kept aside. Remove from heat and serve in individual soup bowls garnished with finely chopped basil/ coriander leaves.