Easy and Quick Recipe: Mushroom & Okra
Rate This Recipe
This is a simple recipe for a vegetarian dinner. It is simple, quick and easy. You can add more spices or make it plain. Do enjoy this recipe! Good luck!
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup okra, diced
- 1/4 cup white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In your medium-heated sauce pan, heat the olive oil. Add in the white onion, sweat until translucent. Be careful not to caramelize it.
- Put in mushroom and okra. After that, put in the oyster sauce (soy sauce can be a replacement, it will change the taste). Stir it well so that the sauce is absorbed by the mushroom and the okra. Then, cover for 3 minutes.
- When you lift up the cover, it will be watery. Stir for another 2 minutes (or more) to let it dry a bit and make sure they are cooked well depending on your preference.
- Note: You can add in dried pepper and garlic together with the white onion. Add a pinch of paprika to taste. Do not add salt if you use the oyster sauce because it's already salty. Serve while it's hot. Best paired with steamed white rice.