Homemade Fried Chicken: Best Ever Recipe
Making fried chicken have always been a tradition in my household. My mother truly loved making this simple comfort food.
Today, I will share her simple recipe with you. I promise you won't be disappointed. All seasoning is the best ingredient to use when making chicken wings. Many people love to mix numerous seasoning together when cooking chicken and that's great for other parts of the chicken. I must admit that It does add flavor however, In my opinion wings taste best with All seasoning alone.
My mom got this recipe from her parents both of whom were professional cooks. It is a super easy and delicious recipe any comfort food addict will enjoy. Now let's take a look at what ingredients you will need to get started.
- Crisco oil, Rice wine vinegar, Two large bowls,
- All Seasoning Spice, all-purpose flour, cooking pan
- In a large bowl mix water and 3 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar together. Place wings in the solution and then refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight to ensure chicken is properly cleaned. If, you don't want to use vinegar. Clean chicken wings thoroughly with water before seasoning.
- After, two hours take chicken out of the refrigerator. Discard contents and wash chicken wings with cold water for about 5 minutes.
- Pat dry chicken wings with a kitchen towel or paper towel, then began to season chicken with the all seasoning spice according to your liking. If you don't like too much salt, just drizzle seasoning on wings until well coated. A good amount will make the chicken taste super awesome but make sure not to over season.
- Pour vegetable oil in frying pan or deep fryer. If you're using a frying pan make sure to pre-heat your oil.
- Take chicken and place in a bowl of flour. Make sure to mix well. Allow your chicken to be well coated before frying.
- Cook the wings until well done. It should have a nice beautiful crispy light brown crust. Remove from frying pan or deep fryer. Do not over cook or burn. Place on a plate and wait until the chicken wings cool off. Serve with garnish of choice. I prefer fresh celery and hot sauce.
Other tips on how to serve fried chicken wings
Serving fried chicken is an awesome way to get into the habit of entertaining friends and family. Here are some helpful tips to consider when serving this delicious recipe.
Potato chips, a fresh salad and beer are all great options here if you're cooking for friends on a special occasion such as a football night game get together or 4th of July celebration. What ever the occasion is, you can't go wrong with this great fried chicken recipe. It is just so good. All your friends will be asking for more.
Even, if you're cooking for your little ones, they will also like this recipe. Children love chicken wings: to add a healthy kick to it make a vegetable side such as corn of a cob and serve with an awesome fruit smoothie. Children love smoothies as well.
Lemonade can be another option here because it is just as healthy. It is loaded with many antioxidant properties that can protect your child against childhood cancer and other harmful ailments.
In conclusion, I hope my tips were helpful. With that said: please enjoy my mom's simple fried chicken recipe: From my family to yours, happy eating. Also, feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section below. As always, I look forward to hearing from you.