- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
My Mouthwatering Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf Recipe
This is my favorite 'Go To' recipe for meat loaf. It's easy to make and you won't believe how moist and delicious it is. This final recipe came about after many tries and tweaks. Even the pickiest eaters will love this meat loaf recipe.
Mouthwatering Meat Loaf
Meat Loaf Recipe
Cook Time for Meat Loaf
Definition of Meatloaf
Definition of Meatloaf according to Wikipedia is a dish of ground meat mixed with other ingredients and formed into a loaf shape, then baked or smoked. The loaf shape is formed by either cooking it in a loaf pan, or forming it by hand on a flat baking pan. Meatloaf is commonly made with ground beef, although ground turkey, veal, lamb, venison or seafood can be used.
Ingredients for Meat Loaf
- 2 Pounds Hamburger, Thawed
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 Slices Bread, Torn into Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 3 Ounces Colby Jack Cheese, Diced
- 1 Medium Onion, Diced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
Ingredients you'll need for meat loaf
Instructions for Making Mouthwatering Meat Loaf
- Thaw out two pounds of hamburger.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hamburger, eggs, milk, bread, barbeque sauce, Colby Jack Cheese, Onions, Garlic Powder, Worcestershire Sauce, Salt and Pepper. Spread top of loaf with additional layer of barbeque sauce.
- Transfer hamburger mixture into a baking dish and form into a loaf.
- Put meat loaf into a pre-heated oven of 350 degree's
- Bake meat loaf for one hour or until meat is cooked through.
- Remove meat loaf from oven, slice and enjoy.
Moist Meat Loaf
Do you enjoy eating a good meat loaf
Meat Loaf Quote
“I don’t understand people who don’t like meatloaf."
― Jarod Kintz