- Food and Cooking»
Nepali Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea From Nepal
Nepali Herbal tea is famous all over the world for it'a many medicinal qualities. Herbal tea can help you to ease nausea, common cold, headache and other common disorders. Do you know herbal tea is not actually made form tea. It is a combination of leaves, seeds, roots or bark boiled in hot water. There are varieties of herbal tea available in Nepal. Make sure you choose the right one. Here are some Nepali herbal tea types and their benefits, which will help you pick the right one for yourself and your loved ones.
Tulsi tea has wide ranges of health benefits. Not only for our physical health, this herb tulsi is good even for our mental health. In Nepal, tulsi is a significant herb. Nepali people worship this herb and take it as "holy basil".
- Tulsi tea helps you to preserve the antioxidant nutrients you need. Antioxidants are nutrients which plays vital role to protect your cells from free radicals.
- The intake of tulsi tea helps you to fight stress. One cup of tulsi tea keeps you calm and relaxed.
- If you drink tulsi tea before bed time, it will help you to fall into goodnight sleep.
- Bad breathe problem can also be combated with a regular drinking of tulsi tea.
- Healthy metabolism is maintained by tulsi tea which helps in weight loss.
- Provides relief from cold and fever too
- Tulsi tea also strengthens stamina and digestion system.
Green tea is getting very popular due to it's immense health benefits. According to Katherine Tallmadge a nutritionist and spokeswoman for the American Dietetic Association, "I believe in green tea based on everything written about it,".
- Green tea is well-known for weight loss as it increases metabolism.The polyphenol found in green tea facilitates to strengthen levels of fat oxidation.
- Green tea controls sugar levels of your body. So, it helps to avoid diabetes.
- The intake of green tea helps you to protect yourself form heart disease. It works on the lining of blood vessels .
- Tooth decay can also be prevented by green tea
- Daily drinking of green tea lessens the risk of high blood pressure.
- As green tea have antioxidant nutrients, it helps you to keep your skin healthy and young.
Guduchi tea is an ayurvedic herbal tea, which has numerous health benefits.
- Guduchi tea improves your immune system which helps you to avert the frequent attacks of the infection.
- Urinary tract infections can be eased with the use of Guduchi tea.
- Gastric problems can also be avoided with the drinking of guduchi tea.
- If you are suffering from stomach pain with worms, guduchi tea helps a lot
- Guduchi tea helps to gain concentration and increases memory power.
- This tea is good for people suffering from joint pain.
Where to Buy Pure Nepali Herbal Tea???
- Third World Craft Nepal, fair trade handicrafts producers exporter of Nepal |nepalese handicrafts |
Third World Craft runs web store which makes pure Nepali herbal tea available for you. Ranges of herbal tea can be found in this web store. Visit the site and buy the herbal tea which is best for you. You won't regret.