- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
With it's delicious graham cracker crust and layers of rich and creamy vanilla pudding and Cool Whip, this No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake is a hit every time I make it for guests. I was amazed at how quick and easy it really was to make. The best part is it looks like something you would buy at a nice bakery.
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 2-5.1 oz boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 1-16oz container chocolate frosting
- 16oz Cool Whip topping
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, mix pudding, milk and cool whip and mix until well blended.
- Spread about 1/2 of the pudding mixture on the graham crackers and add another layer of graham crackers on top of the mixture.
- Cover that with the remaining pudding mixture and add your final layer of graham crackers.
- Take the foil lid off the the frosting and microwave for a minute or until melted and thin. Pour frosting over the graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.