No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake
With it's delicious graham cracker crust and layers of rich and creamy vanilla pudding and Cool Whip, this No Bake Chocolate Eclair Cake is a hit every time I make it for guests. I was amazed at how quick and easy it really was to make. The best part is it looks like something you would buy at a nice bakery.
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 2-5.1 oz boxes vanilla instant pudding
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 1-16oz container chocolate frosting
- 16oz Cool Whip topping
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with graham crackers
- In a mixing bowl, mix pudding, milk and cool whip and mix until well blended.
- Spread about 1/2 of the pudding mixture on the graham crackers and add another layer of graham crackers on top of the mixture.
- Cover that with the remaining pudding mixture and add your final layer of graham crackers.
- Take the foil lid off the the frosting and microwave for a minute or until melted and thin. Pour frosting over the graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.