No Cooking Needed for these Chocolate covered Strawberries
Rate this Recipe trick
- desired serving size of Fresh Strawberries
- 1 container Magic Shell ice cream toppping
- Whipped Cream/Cool Whip, (optional)
Magic Shell Covered Berries
This is really not a recipe so much as a tip for those that are craving Chocolate covered strawberries but don't want to dig out the fondue set or double boilers just to cover 5 strawberries for an afternoon treat.
keep in mind...this WILL NOT WORK if you are going to go somewhere with these or if you are going to make enough to serve many people, then you need to dig out the equipment and do it that way. See steps, ingredients below. It works with Cherries too. You can do it Marshmallows or pretzels but that's not quite the same, if you want those, probably should dig out the cooking stuff.
- Wash and prepare your strawberries. (works best if they were in the fridge before you started)
- Place on a plate, and pour the Magic Shell topping over them.
- Place entire plate in freezer for 2-3 minutes to finish hardening of the chocolate
- Serve! (with or without cool whip added)
- eat and enjoy! Magic shell stays hard for 30 minutes or more unless your room temperature is in the upper 70s then it softens much quicker so if it's hot inside...eat quickly!