No Turn Omelet
I love to have a nice big family breakfast. This no turn omelet makes it so easy to do that. It is great for a crowd.
The great thing about an omelet is that you can add pretty much anything you want in it! I love to try new ingredients all the time. Feel free to add/substitute ingredients to appeal to you and your family!
- 8 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Cups Cooked Ham, Cubed
- 2 Cups Cheese, shredded
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Cup Saltine Crackers, Crushed
- 1/2 Cup Onions, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Peppers, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Red Peppers, Diced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 45 min. or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving