Noel's Super Orange Juice
This juice maybe orange but it doesn’t have any oranges in it! It tastes like a strawberry lemonade, but has a few little secret….
- Lemon juice which when squeezed fresh is full of vitamin C, vitamin A, Beta Carotene (provitamin A carotenoid), Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium. (Avoid the peels when juicing however, they can be toxic in large doses!)
- Fresh apple juice which is also full of micronutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium. There is even trace amounts of essential minerals found in apple juice!
- Fresh Carrot Juice is packed full of vitamin A, vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, and Copper. Fresh carrot juice is also alkaline which is good for blood, liver, kidney, and digestive function. (Having this alkaline food in this juice also helps reduce the acidity making it easier to digest!)
- Celery Juice also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, and Riboflavin (vitamin B2).It can be a great source for dietary fiber as well!
With all the minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants you’re getting in this little “orange” juice you should be able to knock out any cold! I use my BrAun juicer to make this juice and receive about a 16 oz. glass. Amount of juice can vary depending on your juicer’s model type, etc.
- 1 small Organic Lemon peeled
- 1 small Organic Red Delicious Apple
- 1 small Organic Granny Smith Apple
- 2 small Organic Carrots
- 2 small Organic Celery sticks
- 1 cup Organic Strawberries
Wash and slice fruits and vegetables as needed. Run through juicer. Pour juice over ice and enjoy immediately for full health benefits.
Resources Used for this Recipe: