Nutty Carrot Sandwich
- 6 1/2 ounces salted peanuts, coarsely ground
- 3 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 tablespoons mustard, dijon-style
- salt, to liking
- cayenne pepper, to liking
- mayonnaise, to liking
- 8 slices bread, whole wheat
- In a medium-size bowl, mix pea-nuts with carrots, relish, mustard, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Spread 4 slices of bread lightly with mayonnaise and top with carrot mixture.
- Cover with remaining bread slices and serve.
Yields 4 servings.
Spice up your moment with this nutty carrot sandwich recipe. A healthy recipe like never seen before. Yummy sandwiches that will spice up your day.