Oat Flour Pancakes
I found this recipe to be a healthy and tasty brunch. It also fits the dietary plan for the Daniel Fast. In just about 10 easy steps, you have a sweet tooth satisfying breakfast or brunch. Have fun!
- 2 cups gluten free whole grain oat flour
- 1-1 1/2 cups water
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice apples and place in an 8X10 baking dish.
- Mix cinnamon and apple juice in separate container.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the sliced apples.
- Place in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven to stir.
- Place them back in the oven to bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Mix oat flour and water together. If you need more water or more flour to mix it, add accordingly.
- Once thoroughly mixed, dip out into a frying pan over medium heat to cook the pancakes.
- Serve with Cinnamon Baked Apples on top. Make sure to add some of the left over juice to provide a syrup like substitute. Add walnuts to the dish for texture if desired.