Orange Mint Salmon
Orange Mint Salmon is a savory twist on traditional baked salmon. it's very easy to make and extremely healthy. Some people, understandably, don't like the taste of fish. This recipe makes the taste of the fish less pungent and palatable for those non fish fans whom still crave the health benefits of seafood. Enjoy!
- 2 4oz. fillets Salmon (thawed), Wild Caught... farm raised is terrible for you
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 basil leaves, crushed
- 6-8 mint leaves, crushed
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp mango/lime seafood seasoning
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- to taste black pepper
- Marinade two salmon fillets in a dish with orange juice for two hours
- pre heat oven to 375
- add all seasonings to fillets, distributing as evenly as possible
- bake for ten minutes, check. if not flaky, cook another 2-4 minutes.
- Due to the juice, it would be impossible to dry this out. Serve with cabbage, rice and squash