- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Chocolate Desserts
Oreo Sex Balls
1 lb. Oreo cookies (recipe says it's 3 sleeves... I used a whole package). You can use regular or double-stuff, mint works as well (my grocery store was out of regular)
1 package of 8 oz. cream cheese block (I used the light variety)
1 lb. baking chocolate. You can also get melting chocolate (the kind you use for choc.-covered strawberries)
1/2 lb of white chocolate (I used melted white-chocolate chips)
- Using a food processor, grind cookies to a fine powder. (I used a blender b/c I don't have a food processor. It works as well)
- With a mixer, blend cookie powder and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed
- Roll into small balls and place on wax-lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave according to the package directions.
- Remove the balls from the refrigerator one pan at a time and coat in the white chocolate and return to the wax paper. Return to the refrigerator. Depending upon how thick you like like your chocolate coating, you may want to dip them a second time after they have been refrigerated for at least 30 minutes (that's what I did).
- Dip balls and coat thoroughly.
- With slotted spoon, lift balls out of chocolate and let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet.
- In separate double boiler, melt the dark chocolate. (again, I used a microwave)
- Using a fork or pastry bag, drizzle white chocolate over balls.
- Keep refrigerated!
- and enjoy (:!
You know what would probably be REALLY good? You could take a Maraschino Cherry and wrap the Oreo cookie mixture around it and then dip it in the chocolate. Oh dear! If anyone decides to try this let me know how it turns out!