Overnight Carrot Salad
This is a delicious vegetable salad with a bold blend of sweet flavors. It is great to eat with sandwiches or grilled meat. It is tangy yet sweet. I love carrots in a salad. Carrots are great alone, but this recipe makes this crunchy vegetable much more appealing and hard to resist. It is thought to have origins from South Africa. This salad is rich in Vitamin C. It can be served as a side item or a dessert.
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cups raisins
- Mix pineapple, marshmallows, and sour cream together in a medium bowl.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Add carrots and raisins just prior to serving. Delicious!