- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Shellfish Recipes
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 25 min
- 4 Fresh large oysters
- 1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise, (Kewpie brand)
- Pinch salt and surgar
- 1/2 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven too 400 F
- Thoroughly wash the oysters (be careful of small sharp broken pieces from the shell), drained.
- Sprinkle some salt and sugar onto each oysters. (you don't need a lot, just a pinch is fine)
- Top the oysters with the japanese mayonnaise.
- Place oysters in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until mayonnaise turns golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges