- 4 Fresh large oysters
- 1/2 cup Japanese mayonnaise, (Kewpie brand)
- Pinch salt and surgar
- 1/2 Lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven too 400 F
- Thoroughly wash the oysters (be careful of small sharp broken pieces from the shell), drained.
- Sprinkle some salt and sugar onto each oysters. (you don't need a lot, just a pinch is fine)
- Top the oysters with the japanese mayonnaise.
- Place oysters in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until mayonnaise turns golden brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges