Gluten-Free Italian Parmesan Pork Chops
Gluten Free Italian Parmesan Pork Chops
These delicious chops are a sure way to make your families mouth water. And with this blend for breading, even my non-gluten sensitive husband is willing to eat it!
Dinner is Served, Parmesan Pork Chops, Onion Rings, and Fried Yellow Squash
- 3-6 Pork Chops, Bone in or out ok, adjust cook time accordingly
- 2 cups flour (I prefer Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Mix, but you can pick your fav kind.)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, fine grated
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning mix
- 1-2 tsp garlic and/or onion powder, add to your preference, or skip
- 1 tbsp salt, I prefer Sea Salt
- 1+ tbsp fine ground black pepper
- About 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup bacon grease (my choice), butter, or your choice of oil
- Preheat Oven to 425F Mix up all dry ingredients to make breading. Coat chops in Milk, and sprinkle with salt. Coat in breading mix. (I like to scoop ¼- ½ cup blend into Tupperware, add chop and shake, then you don’t waste a bunch of flour blend with raw meat and can save for next time in Ziploc. Coat bottom of a 9x13 glassware pan with, bacon grease, butter, or oil. Add chops. Bake for 30-40 minutes (thick bone in chops). Once thoroughly cooked, broil for 5 minutes. Let meat rest 5 minutes before serving.
- I plan to try cooking these on a rack next time, since a lot of breading gets stuck to bottom of pan and stays squishy, will let you know how it works. You can scoop the leftover breading from the pan and add it to your plate! Tastes great!