- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Pies & Tarts
Peanut Butter Pie - No Bake
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/12 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Milk
- 16 oz Whipped Topping
- 2 (9 inch) Graham Cracker crusts
Throw it together!
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth
- Fold in whipped topping until all mixed well together.
- Once it is all mixed together, spoon into the pie crusts. Cover and freeze until firm. I usually let sit in the freezer about 2 hours before enjoying.