- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Pearl Spot Fish Fry (Karimeen Fry)
- Kashmiri Red Chili powder: 1Tsp
- Pearl Spot Fish – 250gms
- Oil for shallow fry.
- Very small onions: 5
- Mustard seeds: ¼ Tsp.
- Cinnamon: 1 piece.
- Ginger: 1 inch piece.
- Garlic: 3 cloves.
- Turmeric Powder: ½ Tsp.
- Pepper Powder: 1 Tsp.
- Lemon Juice: Juice of one lemon.
- Salt to taste.
- Take the fish and wash and clean it thoroughly.
- Now wash it with vinegar.
- On the surface of the skin make gashes with the sharp knife.
- In a bowl mix all the spices and salt.
- Now a paste would form.
- Coat the fish with this paste from all sides.
- Cover the bowl and set aside for 30 minutes so fish absorb all the taste and aromas of these spices.
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- Shallow fry the fish in oil, turning over from time to time.
- Serve hot with rice or as a side dish.
- Fish Fingers
I love eating fish fingers and I find them very tasty. Though they have all the good values of a fish but since this dish has lot of oil so I have to count my calories when I eat this. It is a very tasty dish from Indian Subcontinent. Fish fingers ar
- Pepper Fish cooked in Banana leaves
Pepper Fish cooked in Banana leaves is a tasty and healthy dish. Pepper Fish cooked in Banana leaves dont use much oil and is very easy to cook. This Assamese dish can be cooked in minutes and healthy.
- Fish Tikka Recipe
Sauce for fish, baked fish, recipe for fish, recipes for salmon, tuna recipes, baked salmon recipes, recipe for tilapia fish, fish cakes, grilled fish recipes, bakes fish recipes, salmon recipes, fish