Peep Bunny Racecar Dessert Cake Recipe for Easter : Fun for Kids
There is no better time to get creative with some fun, festive ingredients than during the holidays.These Peep Bunny Racecar cakes are quick, easy-to-make, and loads of fun for the kids. After you are done, you can line your bunnies up for a fun-filled race to the finish line!
What You Will Need
- 10 Twinkies, Can be substituted for cloud cakes or any other filled sponge cake
- 1 Bag of small pretzels, Twist
- 1 Bag of marshmallows, White
- 1 Package of decorator frosting, White
- 1 Food coloring, Color is optional
- 1 Package of sprinkles, For decorating
- 10 Peep© Bunnies, Any color
Place a small amount of frosting in a bowl and add food coloring to make a cool color frosting you can use to decorate your racecar!
How to Make The Peep Bunny Racecars
- Take a Twinkie and cut out a small square in the top, about a quarter of an inch, in the middle of the Twinkie (use a butterknife or spoon)
- Place the bunny Peep snuggly in the hole.
- Use scissors to cut 2 marshmallows in half for the wheels
- Use decorator frosting to attach the wheels to the Twinkie; 2 on each side.
- Use the decorator frosting to attach the pretzel steering wheel in front of the bunny.
- Have fun and decorate as you like with the sprinkles and food coloring!
© 2014 daborn7