Healthy Homemade Pizza
for the crust:
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup sour curd
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons ketchup, spread
- 2 teaspoons chilli flakes, spread above the ketchup
- 2 teaspoons oregano, spread above the the ketchup
for the filling:
- 1 capsicum, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 cup sweet-corn, slightly roasted
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 cups cheese, grated
- place the flour in a bowl and mix sour curd and mix it well with it after that pour 2 tablespoon of oil in it and 2 teaspoon of baking powder mix it well
- After the above process we need to knead the flour. For that we need some water. Slowly pour small amount of water and start kneading to make a dough. Important thing to remember is that the dough should not be slimy otherwise it would be great fail. The flour has to be kneaded for 10-15 minutes.
- When dough is done the kneading we need to brush oil all over the dough and place a damped cloth all over it and let it rest for about 20-30 minutes.
- Till the dough rests we can cut the vegetables for our pizza and you all can use it of your own choices.
- After resting the dough we need to separate the dough into form of middle sized balls and convert them into a form of tortilla. We need to pierce the tortilla with the help of fork so that the crust can pass air between the holes.
- Place the sauce above the crust and add the ketchup and spread above the crust and add the seasoning according to your taste. Now the happy moment spread the grated cheese above the sauce and place vegetables on top of it. If you want cheese burst add more cheese on top of it.
- Before putting the prepared pizza in the oven just preheat it at 200 degree Celsius for about 5 min and then put the pizza for 8 minutes in the oven at 180 degree Celsius. A tip for all of you if you don't want the toppings to be separated after cutting it just let it rest for 5 minutes after taking it out from the oven and so the delicious, juicy and healthy pizza will be ready to stop your craving.
© 2020 Visharad Rastogi