- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Delicious Porcupine Meatballs
Porcupine Meatballs Recipe
These tangy tasting meatballs are really delicious and I guarantee you that your kids will love them. The recipe for the porcupine meatballs is really easy to make. You can serve them as an appetizer or as part of a meal.
For Your Porcupine Meatballs You Will Need.
1. 1 Can Condensed Tomato Soup.
2. 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef.
3. 1 Cup Instant Rice Uncooked.
4. 1 Large Egg Beaten Well.
5. 1/2 Cup Fine Diced Purple Sweet Onion.
6. 1 Teaspoon Ground Sea Salt.
7. 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil.
8. 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Garlic.
9. 1 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard.
In a large bow mix 1/2 can of the tomato soup with the lean ground beef , the egg , rice , onion and the salt. Mix together very well and then form into 16 equal meatballs.
In a small bowl mix the other half of the tomato soup , half a can of water and the mustard.
Pour the vegetable oil into a skillet over medium heat and add your meat balls and the garlic to the skillet. Cook your meatballs in the skillet rolling them around until they are brown all over.
Pour the soup mustard mixture over the meat balls and continue to cook over medium heat about 20 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked thoroughly. Serve your porcupine meatballs over hot buttered rice for a extra special tasty treat.