- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Pork Loin stew
A special treat for you!
Pork Lovers assemble!
We have, all, heard horror stories about eating pork but this wonderful stew will put your fears at ease. Except for certain medical conditions, Pork meals are not bad as long as it is done in moderation. So, bearing this in mind---Why not indulge with a meal fit for a king/queen? Recently, my wife wanted to make something original so she tossed a few items in the pot and came up with this delicious stew. To top it off, she made some white rice to go with it. When this outstanding meal was done, I had the stew on a small bowl and could not wait to eat it.
As I was ready to feast on this delicious meal, the fine aroma reached my nostrils indicating that I was about to indulge in a tasty and enticing meal. Folks, if you are a meat lover, I can guarantee that you will be hooked. The pieces of the pork, along with the different spices, add a flavor that is second to none. The nice thing about this is that you can add whatever vegetables you want on the side. Like it hot? If so, try some hot sauce of your choice and watch it give a kick to your taste buds. So, roll up your sleeves, meat-lovers and start cooking a meal that will bring pleasure to your taste buds.
My wife Terry and I...Been blessed with a great cook!
A close up of this stew.
- One Pork Loin
- 1 bag Frozen vegetables
- 1 small onion diced
- Salt to taste
- 1 can Whole peeled tomatoes
- Cut up Pork Loin in small pieces. Then, cut up onions, garlic and tomatoes. In a stock pot, place all your ingredients including frozen vegetables. Slow cook until meat is done. You can also make this in a crock pot.It takes a total of 3 hours to prepare this meal. Thirty minutes to prepare the ingredients, slow cook for 2 and 1/2 hours.(Crock pot), If using another pot--45 minutes to an hour. Can serve up to 3 or more people.
What is your favorite type of meat?
Rate our dish!
Check out our blog...
- Our new recipe blog.
- The Shish Kabob!
Summer has its perks and the Shish Kabob is no different. Learn about the history of the kabob. You will be amazed at what you will find about this little-known delicacy.
- Potato salad and its beginnings.
Do you like potato salad? What is in a Potato? You can do lots of things with a Potato, especially when you make it into a salad. Recipe included.
- Introducing Terry's veggie-meat salad recipe.
Eat your vegetables. How many times have we heard that from our parents? Let's face it, vegetables are here to stay, but you can have a say, especially if you are a meat lover.