- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
How to make Potato Bhaji South Indian Tamilnadu Style Recipe
Potato Bhaji is every ones favorite snacks or starter which will increase your appetite. This is the south Indian style of preparing potato bhaji. Do not miss to cook this snacks as it is the easiest and the quickest dish.
Tasty Potato Bhajji
- 3 Potatoes, (sliced)
- 4 tea spoon Rice flour
- 1 tea spoon Chilly powder
- 6 tea spoon Gram flour
- 1 tea spoon Salt
- 150 ml Refined oil
- In a bowl put the given quantity of rice flour, gram flour, salt, chilly powder.Pour little water in the bowl to make a fine paste.
- Take a frying pan and pour oil in it and switch on the flame. Heat the oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now dip the sliced potatoes one by one in the fine paste and drop carefully in the hot oil.
- When the bhaji becomes golden brown take out of the oil and put on a dry plate.
- Similarly fry each and every piece
- Now your hot potato bhaji is ready to serve.You can serve it with tomato chutney,coriander chutney and coconut chutney.