Potato and Ham Dish
I found this recipe online while looking for something to make with ham and potatoes. The original recipe called for 4 potatoes and 8 ounces of ham but since my family is 7 people it wouldn't feed us all. If this recipe interests you then you should try it and make it to your preference. Everyone loved it. There were no leftovers.
- 7 medium size potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups ham, cut and cubed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons mustard
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch pan.
- In a pan, put the cut-up ham and potatoes and mix together.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, mustard, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Place in the oven for 40 minutes. Time may vary.