Simple Preparation of a Tantalizing Dish of Beef Fillet in a Rich Creamy Sauce.
It is very easy to prepare a delicious and tantalizing meal of beef fillet in creamy sauce for your loved ones following the steps below.
· 65ml grated Parmesan cheese
· 500ml polenta
· 45ml cream
· 50ml lemon juice
· 30ml capers
· 6 thick slices of beef fillet
· 25ml olive oil
· 90ml dry white wine
· 275ml vegetable stock
· 15ml flour
· 50ml finely chopped parsley
Steps to follow.
1. After heating the oil in a saucepan, fry the fillet on both sides till it turns brown. Remove the fried fillet and put aside.
2. Add wine to the pan, increase the heat and let the wine boil till there are four tablespoons of liquid left.
3. Put the stock in the pan and boil for five to six minutes. It should be reduced or thickened
4. Mix the flour and cream till it is smooth, add to the stock and cook while stirring till it is thickened.
5. Mix the lemon juice, capers and parsley in a bowl then add to the pan. Stir for two minutes. At this point you should taste for the desired seasoning.
6. Add the fried fillet to the pan and heat for one minute.
7. As per the instructions on the packet, prepare the polenta. Serve the beef over the polenta and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top.