Spicy and crispy potatoes with a dash of mint
- 200 gm potatoes, cut into long fingers
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric (Haldi) powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat (or any other tangy powder available) masala
- 1/2 tsp dry mint (pudina) leaves
- 1/2 tsp dry fenugreek (methi) leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt, pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp green coriander to garnish
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add oil, cumin seeds and coriander powder and microwave it for 1 min at 100% power.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp water, cover and microwave at 100% power for 6-7 minutes.
- Stir in between. Serve hot with chapatis or eat as is.
Please spare a moment to rate this dish