Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispies
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 Cup Canned or Fresh Pumpkin Puree
- 1 (10 ounce) Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 6 Cups (6 Ounces) Crispy Rice Cereal
- Spray a 9" x13" Baking Pan with Non-Stick Cooking Spray and In a Sauce pan melt your Butter on Medium-Low Heat. Add in your Pumpkin Puree and heat until it is warmed.
- Add in Marshmallows until melted then stir in your Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cloves and Salt. Mix Well and Remove from Heat.
- Allow Mixture to Cool down to Room Temperature. If it's not cooled it will cause your Rice Krispies to be soggy :(
- When Cooled, add in your Rice Cereal and Combine together. Pour Mixture into Pan and allow to Set for 30 minutes.