Pumpkin Spiced Bread
This is a delicious recipe for a moist and fluffy spiced pumpkin bread. It's wonderful for snaking or as a dessert with your next family meal. It tastes great by itself, but i like to enhance it with candied pumpkin preserves.
- 4 Cups Ap Flour
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Can (16 oz) Pumpkin, Pureed
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnimon, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Allspice, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 tsp Clove, Ground
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Canola oil
- 1 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. and ready your 7 x 4 pan by lightly greasing down the sides.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a large mixing bowel. In a separate bowel, mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix throughly until the dry ingredients are completely absorbed.
- Pour the completed mixture into the pre-greased pan, smoothing out any lumps or bubble that may appear on top.
- Bake the bread for about 45 minutes. It is good practice to check on whatever you are backing about every 10 to 15 minutes to avoid burning. The bread is done when the top is golden brown and its passed the tooth pick test. (To test the bread with a tooth pick, stick the tooth pick in the bread and if theirs and if there is no goo left on the tooth pick upon pulling it out, your bread is finished!)