Pumpkin Oat Waffles
Pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice everything, is always popular around this time of year. These pumpkin oatmeal waffles are no exception. These waffles combine pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice to make a wonderful addition to any Autumn breakfast (or Fall breakfast, if you prefer). Enjoy them with warm maple syrup or powdered sugar!
- 1 1/4 c. oatmeal flour
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. milk; * you can substitute with almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together the oatmeal flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Add the egg, oil, pumpkin, and milk and stir until well combined; add the pumpkin pie spice and stir.
- Heat a waffle iron on medium to high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add 1 cup of the waffle mixture to the waffle iron and cook until the "ready" light on the waffle iron comes on. Serve with warm syrup or powdered sugar.