- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Quick Maggi Vegetable Soupy Noodles
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 20 min
Yields: 2 people
Soupy Maggi Noodles | Source
Vegetable Soupy Maggi Noodles
- 1 Packet Maggi noodles
- 1 medium sized Onion, Chopped
- 1 medium sized Tomato, Chopped/Pureed
- 1 small Carrot, Chopped
- Cauli Flower, Chopped
- Cabbage, Chopped
- 2 small Green chillies, Chopped
- Any other vegetable of your choice, Chopped
- A pinch Turmeric powder
- A pinch Cumin powder(Optional)
- A pinch Corriander powder(Optional)
- Salt (as per taste)
- 3 cups Water
- Maggie Taste Maker
- Put a pan on the stove. Heat the pan in medium flame and put 2 spoons of cooking oil in it. Heat the oil and add cut onions and green chillies into it. Fry it for sometimes. Add a pinch of salt and turmeric powder into it.
- Add all the cut vegetables into it and stir it for sometimes. Cover the pan with a lid till the vegetables gets softened. Now add the tomato puree into it.
- Add cumin and corriander powder along with the maggi taste maker. Fry for sometimes and then put the noddles into it.
- Add 3 cups of water to it. Mix it properly and cook it for about 5 minutes. Your delicious and yummy Soupy Vegetable maggi is now ready.