Quick Recipe : Kerala Style Egg Curry
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
Ready in: 15 min
Yields: Serves 4
- 4 Nos. Boiled Eggs
- 3 Nos Big Onion, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Corriander Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 10-12 Nos. Curry Leaves
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk, Thick
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk, Thin
- A Pinch Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Heat the pan. Pour 2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Put in the mustard seeds, fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic and salt
- Saute it till they are light brown in color.
- Now add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and corriander powder.
- Saute them for 2 minutes.
- Now pour in the thinner extract of coconut milk.
- Put the boiled egg and allow them to cook for 3 minutes.
- Sim the flame and pour thicker extract of coconut milk.
- Add a pinch of sugar to balace the taste.
- Cook for 1 minute and garnish with curry leaves.