Quick and Easy Homemade Mixed Berry Shake
Homemade Mixed Berry Shake
Quick, Easy Dessert Your Whole Family Will Love!
Your entire family and your guests will love this quick and easy recipe for dessert. This sweet, tasty, and fruity shake is packed with vitamins that your family is sure to love on that hot summer day. Your guests will never believe that this yummy shake only took you 5 minutes or less to make! My family loves this recipe and the kids have no idea that they are packing in the vitamins!
Fruity Homemade Shake
Less than 5 minutes for a delicious and fruity shake
- 1/2 Qt Vanilla Ice Cream, or ice cream of your choice
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups frozen or fresh mixed berries
- 1 handful (optional) berries, add to top after completed
- 1/4 cup Sugar (Optional), mixed with ingredients
Prepare and complete
- Add ice cream, fresh or frozen berries, and water into a blender. Add sugar (OPTIONAL) for additional sweetness.
- Blend ingredients until just smooth. Do not blend too long or your shake will become too thin.
- Pour into 8-10 ounce serving glasses and serve.
- Optional- You can add a few extra berries to the top of your shake if you like
Favorite Summer Desserts
What is your families favorite summer dessert?
© 2014 Victoria Baughman