Quick and Easy Appetizer: Stuffed Mushrooms!
- Small Portabella Mushroom Caps, Buy package according to guest amount
- Cream Cheese, 1 small container
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 1/4 cup Fresh Chives
How to cook quick and easy stuffed mushrooms
- Preheat oven to a high broil mode, or 425 degrees. Wash mushrooms under water. Let drain. Place on a cookie sheet, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Sprinkle all mushroom caps with a light dusting of salt and pepper
- With a small spoon, take a scoop of cream cheese and place it inside each mushroom cap.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of chives on top of each mushroom cap. Place in oven for about 8 minutes, or until the tops are a beautiful golden brown.
Rate These Recipe! Let's Hear What Your Taste Buds Think!
Tips For Hosting A Dinner Party
* Set a menu ahead of time. This will help you avoid chaos and stress when grocery shopping.
* Ask everybody to bring something. This always helps save money and people love to contribute, especially when someone else is already doing something so gracious for them.
* Play music! All parties are awkward without any kind of background music. Pick your favorite Pandora station and set it up first thing when you start to prepare the the event-- this will keep your spirits up.