Quick and Easy Turkey and Salami Sandwich Recipe
If you have one of those families that is constantly on the run, with one off to football practice, another off to cheer leading practice, and someone coming in late from work, then this recipe is perfect for your family. It's so simple, and ready in just 10 minutes!
- 1/4 Cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 Hoagie Rolls, Split
- 4 Large Lettuce Leaves
- 3/4 lb. Cooked Turkey, Sliced
- 1 Large Tomato, Cut into 8 thin slices
- 1/4 lb. Hard Salami, Sliced
- 1 Small Cucumber, Sliced thin
- 4 Sliced American Cheese, Halved
- Spread salad dressing evenly on cut sides of buns.
- Layer bottom halves of buns with lettuce, turkey, tomato, salami, cucumber and cheese. Cover with top halves of buns.
These sandwiches are perfect to wrap individually in plastic wrap and have on hand in the refrigerator to grab and go. You can store these sandwiches for up to 24 hours in the fridge.