Quick and Easy Strawberry Milkshake Recipe in 5 minutes, With a hint of Honey
Strawberry Milkshake is famous among people of all age groups, whether it be a kid, teen or a adult. They all like the rich aroma and smooth taste of Strawberry Milkshake.
Strawberry is a hybrid fruit that is cultivated worldwide for it's rich aroma, bright red color and juicy taste. It was first cultivated in Brittany, France in late 1750s.
Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C and Flavonoids (Vitamin P).
- 8-10 Fresh Strawberries
- One and half cup / glass Milk, Whole is good but you can use any
- 6-7 Spoons Sugar, powdered
- 2 Spoons Honey
Easy to follow Instructions:
- Put around 10 Strawberries in a Juicer jar and add 7 Spoons of Sugar. Don't forget to take off the small leaves from the strawberry. Strawberries are bit sour in nature so you need to add 2 spoons of sugar for every 3 strawberries you add.
- Blend it into a smooth mixture, for a smooth taste it's always recommended to blend Strawberries once before adding Milk
- Now add one and half glass of cold Milk
- Add two spoons of honey
- Run your Juicer again to get a nice blended smooth shake
- Pour in a glass and garnish with a Strawberry. Serve Chilled.