Chocolate Recipe Using Cocoa Butter and Cadbury Hot Chocolate Powder
Quick Chocolate With Just Two Ingredients
Chocolate is the most loved food item among all age groups. It is the most loved dessert for kids. I am a mother, and I know how kids are behind chocolate and even me, after being a mother I still love chocolate as I was doing years back.
Until a few days back I had thought chocolates cannot be made at home and we need to be a trained chef to make chocolates. But I was totally wrong about it.
I first heard about making chocolate at home when one of my relatives shared their experience of making chocolate at home which she had learned from her friend. At that time I got a thought, why can't I try those chocolate recipes? So that's how I became curious about making chocolates at home. All my chocolate recipes have come out very well and now I want to share those recipes with people who want to try chocolates at home.
Yes, chocolate with just two ingredients, that is cocoa butter and Cadbury hot chocolate powder. I was always a fan of Cadbury's hot chocolate drink. So when I first learned how to make chocolate at home, I got an idea of making chocolate with the hot chocolate drink powder. When I tried it, the taste was very good. So now I want to share my recipe with others, hope everyone would enjoy my recipe
The key ingredient in chocolate making is cocoa butter.
In order to get Cocoa butter, Cocoa liquor is extracted from the cocoa bean ( Cocoa bean is roasted and milled to get cocoa liquor), then cocoa liquor is pressed to separate the fat which is nothing but cocoa butter.
Cocoa butter is extracted from the cocoa bean. It is edible vegetable fat.
Cocoa butter remains brittle at room temperature and also at a lower temperature.
Cocoa butter has a mild cocoa flavor and aroma. Hence it gives a wonderful taste for the chocolate.
So let's get started with this very very easy chocolate recipe
Yummy Chocolate With Just Two Ingredients
- 5 tablespoons Cocoa butter, 5 tablespoons is 5 pieces of cocoa butter cubes
- 6 tablespoons Cadbury hot chocolate powder
- Boil water in a tea pan. (just fill 1/4 of the tea pan with water.)
- Now place a glass bowl on the tea pan.
- Add 5tbsp of cocoa butter and melt it completely.
- Now add 6tbsp of Cadbury hot chocolate powder and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to cool a little bit and then transfer it on the silicon chocolate bar mold.
- Keep the mold in the freezer for 2 hours and then your homemade quick chocolate is ready. Note: you can even use any other chocolate mold like heart shape, animal shape, etc.
Instructions With Photo
Quick And Easy Chocolate With Just Two Ingredients
Please try out this chocolate recipe and write in the comment section about how it was.
Silicone chocolate bar mould
Did you like the recipe?
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 HomemadeHeavenlyFood