Easy Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Easy Roasted Potatoes
Here's an easy idea for potatoes that I do when I just don't have the time for a side dish but I want something filling and full of flavor. This is my quick and easy recipe to flavorful roasted potatoes.
What you'll need:
- 4-6 Medium size potatoes, depending on who many people you plan on serving (I like to use 1 potato per person)
- Olive Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil (your preference)
- 1-2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning (I like to use Mc Cormick's Italian Seasoning Grinder)
- Salt to taste
- Any size baking sheet to accomadate your amount of potatoes. A 13"x9" rectangular sheet will hold 4-5 potatoes once diced)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Now, all you have to do is peel, rinse, and dice your desired amount of potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Once all your potatoes are cubed spread them across your baking sheet, drizzle Olive Oil over potatoes lightly (enough to give them a nice coating; you do not want to saturate them!) Next you want to sprinkle your seasonings over the potatoes and give them a gentle toss around to try and coat all sides of the potato. Place potatoes in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
Once, the potatoes are done you can salt them to your desired taste. I sometimes add my salt in when I season the potatoes. So, what ever your preference maybe feel free to try it. I just wanted to give a basic, easy version that anyone can change to appeal to their own taste. For example, try adding some crushed garlic. It gives the potatoes a great flavor! And the aroma in the house is to die for.
This is a great snack for kids as well as a great easy side dish. Try it out and Enjoy!