- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Ranch, Bacon, and Chicken Mac and Cheese
Mac and Cheese has just gotten a makeover! This will be your kid's new favorite Mac and Cheese!
- 1 Slice Bacon
- 8 Ounces Elbow Macaroni, (Uncooked)
- 8 Ounces Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts, (Cut into pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 3 Ounces Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Chopped Dill
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Ounces Colby-Jack Shredded Cheese
- Cook your Pasta according to the package directions and cook Bacon (til it's crispy) in a Non-stick skillet. Finely Chop the bacon and set off to the side for later.
- Add chicken into the skillet you used for the Bacon and sauté until done (about 6 minutes.)
- Melt Butter in a saucepan and sprinkle flour evenly into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly. Combine the Milk and Cream of Mushroom Soup and bring to a boil. Cook for 2 more minutes or until it gets thick. Let sauce stand.
- Add Italian Cheese Blend, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Dill, and Salt until cheese melts. Now stir in Pasta and Chicken. Preheat Broiler.
- Pour into a coated baking dish and sprinkle Bacon and Colby-Jack Cheese over top and Broil for 3 minutes until cheese on top has melted. Bon Apetite! :)