Ranch Potato Recipe
These potatoes are truly beautiful and are easy and fast to make and easy to consume. I hope you try them, enjoy them, and share them with your friends!
- 2 cups One box of any potato mix, (preferably First Street)
- 2 cups Water
- 3 tbsp Margarine or Butter
- 1/2 tsp Salt, (optional)
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Whipped Cream, (optional)
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Put butter (or margarine), water and salt in a saucepan and boil it on stovetop.
- Take saucepan away from heat and stir thoroughly. Add in milk, whipped cream (optional), and potato flakes and stir until desired consistency is reached.
- Heat under high for 5 minutes and stir. Add in sour cream and ranch packet and mix well. If the potatoes are too dry, add extra milk for creamier potatoes. For lighter potatoes, use whipped cream.
- Serve and make sure to get some before the potatoes are gone because of all the hungry people attracted to them from the wonderful smell.