Spicy Breaded Chicken Breasts
Yesterday I wanted to make something different with my skinless, boneless, chicken breasts. I wanted to bread them but also wanted to add a zippy spicy flavor to them. So I decided to marinate the breasts first, then bread them. I never know how these concoctions I come up with will turn out, but the following recipe was really quite good and is an easy recipe for chicken breasts. They came out moist and juicy.
Cook Time (Marinating time not included)
Ingredients For Chicken Breasts
- 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (This would work with any type of chicken)
- ½ Cup of Diana Marinade “Spicy Southwest Chipotle"
- Panko Bread Crumbs
- Slap Ya Mama White Pepper Blend Cajun Seasoning
Lets start cooking!
Marinate your chicken breasts in the marinade sauce, cover and refrigerate for approximately 1-½ hours turning occasionally. You can marinate longer if you wish to do so.
Instructions for Chicken Breasts
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Roll the chicken breasts through the breadcrumbs and place in an oven-safe dish.
- Sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning and bake in the oven until chicken reaches 165° F ( In my oven this took 45 minutes but all ovens differ).
Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 Large Onion Sliced Thick
- 1 Green Pepper Large Chunks or Slices
- 1 Head of Broccoli cut into sections
- 1 Large Garlic Clove Sliced (more if you like)
- 1 Tbs. Vegetable Oil
- ¼ Cup of Calorie Wise Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato & Oregano Salad Dressing
Instructions for Stir-Fry
- Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of your vegetables along with the garlic and salad dressing.
- Continue to cook to your desired taste. I like my broccoli on the crunchier side and cooked this dish for about fifteen minutes.
I served this dish with what I call my kitchen sink salad.
Like this meal idea?
© 2011 Susan Zutautas