Easy, Quick Recipe For Coconut Cream Pie
If you like coconut, you are going to love this easy to make recipe for coconut cream pie!
This is a great recipe to make with children, other than toasting the coconut for the topping this is a no bake recipe.
You can have this pie completely finished and in the fridge in 10 minutes or less, but it will need time to chill before serving.
Ingredients for Pie Filling:
- 2 Jello instant vanilla pudding mix, 3.4oz. pkgs.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip Topping
- 3/4 cup Flake Coconut
- 1- 6oz. pre-made graham cracker pie crust
Directions for Pie Filling
- Add pudding mixes and milk together in large bowl and beat with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut, and Cool Whip.
- Pour into pre-made graham cracker crust, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 3/4 cups of flake coconut toasted (optional)
Directions for Topping:
TOP pie with COOL WHIP and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
How to Toast Coconut:
Heat oven to 350°F. Spread coconut in shallow pan. Bake 7 to 10 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
Use These 3 Tips to Make This Recipe for Coconut Cream Pie Even Better!
- Try using the can whipped topping to make your pie look like it was done by a professional.
- All though this pie is only required to chill for 4 hours, I like making it the night before and letting it set until we are ready for it.
- If you can find Mounds brand coconut get it, this is the best coconut I have ever tasted. I have found it at some Publix supermarkets so far.