Recipe For Making Summer Whispers Iced Coffee
For those who enjoy iced coffee in the summer but don't want to leave home to get a cup, this recipe should prove a winner. Its subtle hints of seasonal flavoring along with the cream makes it an ideal after-dinner beverage for the hot months.
Rate This Beverage Recipe
- 10 cups brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 oz. peach OR 2 oz.apple flavored Schnapps
- 3 oz. coconut milk
- 2 oz. whipped cream
- In a glass or plastic jug or other large container, add the cooled brewed coffee, the Schnapps and the coconut milk. Stir gently for about two minutes.
- Add the whipped cream and fold gently, then stir for about one minute.
- Pour the mixture over ice in tall individual cups or glasses. Serve and enjoy.
For a "capped" and "fizzy" version of Summer Whispers coffee, add 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda pop to mixture after it is filled into cups or glasses **making sure to leave at least an inch of space between entire mixture and rim of cup**. Stir very gently. Add a little more whipped cream and sprinkle with dark chocolate curls or rainbow sprinkles to the top and serve.
NOTE: I don't advise using both apple and peach Schnapps in this recipe as the flavors tend to cancel one another out.
©July 19, 2017 by Beth Perry