Recipe: Yummy Egg Omelet
Yummy Spicy Egg Omelet
I know there are so many ways you can make an omelet. Here is my favorite way of making omelet.
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste (I put less than quarter spoon)
- 1 spicy chilli, finely chopped (you can also use chilli powder &/ pepper powder)
- You can put some veggies like big pepper, few dil leaves chopped, coriander leaves etc. Try not to put too many veggies otherwise veggies will overpower omelet
- Little garam masala
- Little coriander powder
- Cut all veggies and put other powders and mix together
- Now add the eggs and mix everything thoroughly
- Put little oil in a small pan (ideal for omelet making) start the stove keep flame to medium level or less
- Once pan is hot put the mixture in the pan and cover it on top so that omelet cooks from top also, this will be useful when you try to turn the omelet.
- Try not to over cook either side of the omelet
Enjoy this nice yummy spicy omelet either for breakfast or as a side dish for lunch or dinner.